I went to Chevron on the corner of Rock Island and McNab road to get gas , paid for gas by credit card outside and figured I would go in to get a drink , usually drink monster but the rock stars were on sale 2 for $4 , got up to register and attendant rings it up and tells me that will be $4.50 , I said but they are 2 for $4 ? He says yes they are $2.50 each ,little confused I said no sign says 2 for $4 , he says yes with tax , really confused I ask well how the *** did it come out to $4.50 , he then says yes 7% sales tax , still confused i say yea well my calculations would bring that to $4.28 , he redoes something on register and says ok $4.28 , I looked at him funny thinking to myself , did I miss a sales tax raise? I then asked him if they have a little scam going for unsuspecting customers , I grabbed receipt and drove off , look at the reciept cause now I'm saying wait , sales tax is 6% , receipt says $0.00 next to sales tax , is this guy running a scam that people are not paying attention to ?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Special Offer Price
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."