Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 12, 2016

On 7/13/15 A man came asking for expired tobacco. He said Michelle sold it to him. Santiago agreed to the sale of expired tobacco.

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2016

At Chevron in Simi Valley I told Santiago that I was talking to a Counselor because my niece was murdered in front of her children. HE SAID I WAS BECOMING CRAZY!

That's the kind of people you have working at your stores.

Santiago and Angie would encourage Sarah to harrass, bullie, manipulate and use aggression towards newer employees. More than one employee told Sarah they were going to report her to the Human Rights Commission.

On 7/17/16 Sarah hid a small peach color report she knew I had to submit with all the paperwork. But she noticed I became very upset and she gave it back to me.

This person wrote the review management from Chevron and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chevron to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chevron for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chevron?

Comments

San Mateo, California, United States #1264624

I tried to teach your *** Manager how to promote the credit cards by consistently offering them to the customers. Instead of having a positive attitude Angie started to make fun of me. As a matter of fact, one of the Customers was a Bank Manager and he praised me for being very consistent by offering the credit cards.

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1240187

Go take yer meds..you seem crazy here just in words..cant imagine "real life"