State: Alabama City: Birmingham Clear all filters (2 of 86 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Chevron review in Birmingham, Alabama: FRAUD

Went to get gas around 4:25AM, Used My debit card at the pump, ask for receipt , it says see attendent, got to work check my account the African there had charged my account $99.
Review
Reason of review
Attendant charged My Card $99, when I only used my debit card to get gas of $10.01
Loss

Chevron review in Birmingham, Alabama: Gas prices raised over $1.00 per gallon in a day.

I stopped at a gas station- Chevron on 411 in Leeds gas was $3something per gallon in morning I had heard was up to $3.89 etc after I pumped it realized this station had raised to $4.89 for regular after I drove off realized the Chevron up the road $4.14 and Raceway $3.99 I was price gouged by almost $1.00 per gallon I want a refund. Not to mention to receipt came out when I used my credit card. How can I get back at this station for charging so much. My name is Karen Barnett 205-253-8447. I want to expose this station for taking advantage of people-especially people in a hurry.

Are they supposed to never raise their prices? Answer: they can.

Your fault. There is no fixed price on gas throughout the day and they just decided to change it in the middle of it.

Before assuming that it was Chevron Corporation, find out if it is a Franchise or Dealer store. They have every right to raise the price.

View more comments (1)